Function:

I am a visual artist and woodworker creating functional and character filled furniture and accessories using the many techniques I have accumulated over the years. I received my BFA in 1998 and have since done fine art, finish carpentry, cabinet installation, and faux finishing. I have been doing original furniture design and custom woodwork since 2010.
My goal and purpose is to combine these elements and skills to make functional beautiful furniture that is inviting as well as aesthetically pleasing.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Driftwood Pacific Red Cedar Mantle/Shelf. Sold.






5 comments:

  1. Is this for sale? I love it so much! Please contact me if it is :) I just moved into my first home in Veneta, OR and I think this would be the best for my living room. beneke88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any other mantles for sale like this or similar? In the market to buy driftwood style mantle and this is a great option! Please let me know ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a 24" max driftwood shelf. I like the one on this page in the picture on the blue wall. I know it wont be the same, but if you have one I would like to see it. ready to buy, been searching.

    jeanine 516 233-4437

    ReplyDelete