Function:

I am a visual artist and woodworker creating functional and character filled furniture and accessories using the many techniques I have accumulated over the years. I received my BFA in 1998 and have since done fine art, finish carpentry, cabinet installation, and faux finishing. I have been doing original furniture design and custom woodwork since 2010.
My goal and purpose is to combine these elements and skills to make functional beautiful furniture that is inviting as well as aesthetically pleasing.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sea Legs Small Rustic Coffee Table. Sold.


The top is comprised of 70's era douglas fir tongue in groove, the legs are red cedar dimensional driftwood 4x4, I did a light sanding on the legs to contrast the warm natural tone of the wood with the grayed out aged tones.


The top on this end is flat, the seeming curvature in the pic is due to my using a wide angle at close range.



No comments:

Post a Comment