Pulled this Walnut stump out of the drink yesterday, still pretty waterlogged. A new batch of driftwood floated in over the last few days. Trying to get these to a dry location so they can air out.
This other chunk of Walnut I just found this morning, it's way wet. Took everything I had to pull it above the high tide line.
I'm going to leave the one on the dolly here, and wrastle the stump back to my 240.
I had made it about 200 yards from the river at this point, over the roughest terrain, sweating holiday calories from every pore. I had to take several 10 minute breaks getting this thing back to the car. Took me two hours just to retrieve this stump.