Function:

I am a visual artist and woodworker creating functional and character filled furniture and accessories using the many techniques I have accumulated over the years. I received my BFA in 1998 and have since done fine art, finish carpentry, cabinet installation, and faux finishing. I have been doing original furniture design and custom woodwork since 2010.
My goal and purpose is to combine these elements and skills to make functional beautiful furniture that is inviting as well as aesthetically pleasing.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Myrtle Mountain Bike Rack. $125.00 with US shipping included.

It's true that necessity is the mother of invention. I needed an out of the way spot for by Gary to live, and so built this larger version of my bike rack design in Oregon Myrtle, a super strong hardwood native to the PNW. This rack will accommodate handlebars up to 24 inches, and a top tube up to 2 and 1/4 inches. For purchasing and contact information visit my Etsy page at www.driftedge.etsy.com





No comments:

Post a Comment