Function:

I am a visual artist and woodworker creating functional and character filled furniture and accessories using the many techniques I have accumulated over the years. I received my BFA in 1998 and have since done fine art, finish carpentry, cabinet installation, and faux finishing. I have been doing original furniture design and custom woodwork since 2010.
My goal and purpose is to combine these elements and skills to make functional beautiful furniture that is inviting as well as aesthetically pleasing.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Tillamook Cheese Tables and desks at corporate in Tigard.

Really quite large conference tables at the Tigard offices of Tillamook Creamery Association , two 9 foot  long by 50 inch tables to make an 18 foot long conference space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment