So the first step of this is to predetermine the location of the leg mounts, I want to seal the bottom, but I'd like to keep the positions where the legs meet the table free from urethane so I can get a really good glue contact.
Brought it inside, mainly because once the legs are on, I won't be able to lift it or move it by myself.
I start with drilling the holes for the legs, starting with a small pilot hole and then working my way up to 1/2 inch.
I transfer the pattern to the slab and repeat the process.
I did a dry fit and then glue them all up and hammer into place. Each leg has a different profile, so they are all different.
Ready for the hammer.
Two down, two to go...
Ok, I got them all in place. I'm gonna flip her over and take a few quick photos and then put it upside down again and leave it clamped up overnight.